Residence Life Wait List Policy
- This list is for: Current non-residential students who hope to live on campus.
- Refundable $200 Damage Deposit: If you are offered a space on campus, you must have the damage deposit on your account prior to you moving on campus.
- Limitations: Vacancies will be filled from this list only if spaces are available or become available at a later date. There is no guarantee that you will receive an assignment on campus by being on this list.
- Offer order: By request date within gender, although compatibility will also be taken into consideration (a senior will not be placed with a freshman, for instance.)
- Offer dates: A verification email will be sent shortly before offers begin. You will be asked to reply and verify your continuing need for campus housing. If you do not respond, you will be removed from the wait list. A status update email will be sent in early August for fall and in late February for spring. If a vacancy becomes available for you, you will be contacted at your UT email.
- Contact information: If your contact info changes, it is your responsibility to inform Residence Life. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (813) 258-7253. If you have questions, you may also call us at (813) 253-6239.
- To accept offer: You MUST accept in writing and follow all instructions in your offer email by the deadline given.
- Under no circumstances will you be returned to the wait list if you turn down an offer or if you fail to respond. If you still wish to be on the No-Guarantee Wait List at that point, you will need to complete a new wait list form which will be added to the end of the list.
- Future opportunities: If you accept an offer, you may be eligible to participate in Open Room Change (approximately three weeks into the semester).
Required fields are in bold red.
After submission, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the form above. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com.