Note: UT students who want to apply for summer housing must submit the online form below. Summer 2019 housing will be held in Palm Apartments.
- May Term, May 12–May 25, available only to Spring 2019 residential students
- May Term key pick up Sunday, May 12, from 2-4 p.m.
May Term moves will occur on May 12, from 2-11:59 p.m. after you pick up your keys.
- May Term residents taking May Term classes only, move out Saturday, May 25, by noon
- Session I, May 28–July 6
- Session I key pick up, Sunday, May 26, from 2-4 p.m.
- Session I move-ins will occur on Sunday, May 26, from 2-11:59 p.m. after you pick up your keys.
- Session I move out, Sunday, July 7, by noon
- Session I residents pick up keys to Session II assignment, Sunday, July 7, 2-4 p.m.
- Session I residents will move to Session II assignments, Sunday, July 7, 2-11:59 p.m. after you pick up your keys
- Session II, July 8–Aug. 17
- Session II key pick up, Sunday, July 7, from 2-4 p.m.
- Session II move-ins will occur, Sunday, July 7, from 2-11:59 p.m.
- Session II move out, Sunday, Aug. 18, by noon
- August Intersession, Aug. 17–Aug. 24, available only to residents assigned for Session II and Fall 2019
- August Intersession key pick up, Sunday, Aug. 18, from 2-4 p.m.
- August Intersession move over, Sunday, Aug. 18, from 2-11:59 p.m.
- Applications are due Monday, April 22, 2019, by noon. Due to limited space, rooms are not guaranteed for those who apply after this date.
- Students requesting May term housing need to be enrolled for May Term, enrolled in at least one Summer I class or be approved to work on campus during each summer term.
- Students requesting Summer I and II housing must either be enrolled in at least one class or be approved to work on campus for each summer session.
- The student's on-campus supervisor must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if the student is approved to work on campus but not taking a class and wishes to reside in on-campus housing this summer. The email must include the student's full name and ID number along with the department for which they will be working. No housing will be assigned to students without the proper information on file.
- Students working in the Office of Residence Life or at the Vaughn Information Desk are not eligible for single rooms.
- In order to prepare summer residence halls for fall occupancy, residents will be moved to a different room at the end of Summer Session I. Failure to move promptly, when advised by the Office of Residence Life to do so, will result in a $500 fine.
Things to Know:
- All residents will be housed in Palm Apartments.
- Palm is an apartment style building; most are four single rooms sharing one bathroom, living area, and kitchen.
- Summer block meal plans are available for separate purchase from dining services.
- For summer housing rates, please refer to the Summer Tuition and Fees page online or in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- Mutual roommate requests will be granted when space is available and requests are received by the April 22, 2019, deadline.
- Summer assignments are not finalized until move in day each session.