- Change Meal Plan
Meal plan CANNOT be changed after the third week of classes each semester.
- Incident Report Form
Complete this form to report an incident occurring in the residence halls.
Housing Information and Forms
Most housing forms can be found in Residence by Symplicity. Students can access this through the chicklet in MyUTampa.
- Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Housing Agreement (PDF)
- Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Housing Agreement (PDF)
- Fall2020/Spring 2021 Addendum to Housing Agreement (PDF)
- New Student Housing: Residence by Symplicity
The housing deadlines for new students are May 1 for fall and Oct. 1 for spring. Information is available online in your SpartanStart portal. After the housing deposit is paid, the application will be available in Residence by Symplicity.
- Continuing Student Housing
Only current residential students (includes those studying abroad or interning through UT) may participate in this process.
- Summer Housing
This form is for students attending classes in the summer and in need of on-campus summer housing.
- Winter Break Housing
- This form is for current residential students in need of on-campus housing over the winter break.
- Residential Student Below Full-time Status REQUEST
If you have dropped below full-time student status and want to remain in the residence halls, you must complete this form.
- No-Guarantee Wait List
Vacancies will be filled from this list only if spaces are available or become available at a later date. There is no guarantee that you will receive an assignment on campus by being on this list.