Skip to content
GHS building view

Find Your Graduate Admissions Counselor


Search by Graduate Degree

The University of Tampa graduate admissions counselors look forward to assisting you. Choose the degree program and contact a counselor with questions about UT or for assistance with admissions and financial aid processes.

Note: If you are an international student contact Maria Popel at

plant hall