Improve your career advancement and earning potential as an IT professional
The University of Tampa's Master of Science in Information and Technology Management, a STEM-approved program, is designed for IT professionals who want to develop both their technical expertise and managerial skills to advance their career. Students can customize the degree to meet their goals and is ideal for mid-career professionals as well as younger employees seeking accelerated career growth.
This rigorous program features small class sizes and hands-on learning using industry-standard software. Students participate in real-world projects analyzing the technology needs of businesses to improve performance and productivity. Courses also help students prepare for top professional certifications such as the SAP ERP certificate and Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
- Qualify for higher salaries and leadership-level roles
- Earn your degree in as little as three semesters
- Learn from expert faculty and practitioners in UT’s AACSB-accredited Sykes College of Business
- Customize the curriculum to fit your career goals
- Prepare for SAP ERP and PMP certification
SAP is taught in two of the program’s required courses, preparing students to take the certification workshop and exam to become an SAP Certified Business Associate with SAP ERP — a valuable differentiator in the workplace. UT is one of a handful of universities in the nation offering the SAP TERP10 Academy, a 10-day exam prep course covering procurement, production, planning, sales, HR and more.
Join a Growing Field
As technology continues to shape an increasingly digitized business world, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that computer and information systems manager jobs will grow 11% by 2028 — much faster than the average for other occupations. Many organizations require their IT managers to have a graduate degree.
- Effective Project Management
- Managing the IT Organization
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Enterprise Systems
- Electives offered in cybersecurity, business analytics and quantitative methods
Contact the Office of
Graduate and Continuing Studies
Phone: (813) 253-6249