- Adult/gerontology nurse practitioner (AGNP)
- Family nurse practitioner (FNP)
The adult/gerontology and family nurse practitioner concentrations prepare the advanced practice nurse to serve as a primary care provider.
- Designed as a part-time program to accommodate students working in health care.
- Satisfactory completion of the MSN curriculum requires a minimum of 42 (adult/gerontology nurse practitioner) or 49 (family nurse practitioner) credit hours of graduate work.
- Three to four clinical practicums required depending on concentration. Each practicum is a minimum of 224 practice hours in a variety of primary care and specialty health care facilities.
- Courses are taught by expert faculty, with a majority holding national certification as APRNs in a variety of specialties.