Graduate Student OrientationM.S. in Nursing (see specific requirements below)
Master of Physician Assistant Medicine (consult your program director for specific requirements)
Doctor of Nursing Practice (consult your program director for specific requirements)
Your graduate program will provide additional information specific to the successful pursuit of your graduate studies.
For additional information, contact the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies at OGCSadvising@ut.edu with questions. New students who are not U.S. citizens may also want to consult the Office of International Programs.
- Background check form
- Required before starting the program:
- Current RN license
- Level II background check with Castlebranch ($95); instructions for ordering are on SpartanWeb under the orientation tab
- The following documents must be submitted two weeks prior to starting NUR 618/618L Health Assessment:
- Current BLS certification (must be through American Heart Association and renewed every two years)
- Medical clearance and immunization form
- Liability insurance ($1 million/$3 million coverage for NP student)
- PPD, QFT test; if positive test, CXR required