Use our online calendar to view and register for daily information sessions, open houses and program-specific events.
MBAThe University of Tampa’s MBA program is offered in four convenient formats:
- The full-time/day program designed for accelerated completion with a group of peer students. Students take between 8 and 14 credit hours per semester of daytime classes. Students can complete the minimum of 40 hours in as few as 12 months.
- The part-time/evening program is designed for students who work full time jobs and need to complete the program at their own pace. Classes are scheduled once a week from 6 to 9:50 p.m. Students can complete the coursework in as little as two years.
- The Professional MBA program is designed to help professionals with at least five years of work experience take their career to the next level. Classes are offered part time, in a flexible, evening format.
- The Executive MBA program is designed for professionals with seven or more years of work experience. Classes are cohort based, offered every other Saturday, and allow for completion of the program in 21 months (five semesters).
Program FeaturesThe University of Tampa’s MBA program — Creating Value for Graduates, Organizations and Society — helps students develop the sophisticated strategic mind-set demonstrated by successful executives. UT’s MBA program is one of the largest, most established and most exclusive in Florida. Program features include:
- MGT 598 Leadership and Organizational Behavior – This course is designed to improve a student’s capacity for leadership. Students increase self-awareness as high-performance leaders and focus on aligning people with the goals of an organization.
- Professional Development Practicum – All students take two sections (2 credit-hours per section) of this practicum in which they will build a portfolio of applied professional activities and projects.
- Decision Analysis – Each student takes one of the decision analysis courses designed to develop the skills and competencies needed for applied quantitative problem solving applications.
- Global business concepts, personal communication, ethics and social responsibility, innovation, critical thinking and economic sustainability are incorporated into the core courses.
ConcentrationsStudents can take additional courses in eight concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Information Systems Management
- International Business
- Nonprofit Management
Sykes College of BusinessThe Sykes College of Business is an integral part of a 105-acre university campus nestled in the heart of Tampa. As a comprehensive institution, The University of Tampa provides a full spectrum of resources, qualified faculty and modern facilities.
AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB International is the premier business accrediting organization, promoting excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate and graduate education.
The University of Tampa’s Sykes College of Business has been named for the first time as a best graduate business school by Bloomberg Businessweek in its annual ranking of 78 full-time U.S. MBA programs. Learn more.
Start the admissions process today!
Contact the Office of
Graduate and Continuing Studies
Phone: (813) 253-6249
Receive information via mail and email.