The University of Tampa’s Master of Business Administration program is offered in four convenient formats:
- The full-time/day program designed for accelerated completion with a group of peer students. Students take between 8 and 14 credit hours per semester of daytime classes. Students can complete the minimum of 40 hours in as few as 12 months.
- The part-time/evening program is designed for students who work full-time jobs and need to complete the program at their own pace. Classes are scheduled once a week from 6 to 9:50 p.m. Students can complete the coursework in as little as two years.
- The Professional MBA program is designed to help professionals with at least five years of work experience take their career to the next level. Classes are offered part-time, in a flexible, evening format.
- The Executive MBA program is designed for professionals with seven or more years of work experience. Classes are cohort-based, offered every other Saturday, and allow for completion of the program in 21 months (five semesters).
* To qualify for part-time financial aid, you must be registered for at least 4 credit hours. To qualify for full-time financial aid, you must be registered for at least 8 credit hours.
Complete to receive more information about the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA.
The University of Tampa’s MBA program helps students develop the sophisticated strategic mindset demonstrated by successful executives. UT’s Master of Business Administration program is one of the largest, most established and most exclusive in Florida. Program features include:
- MGT 602 Leadership and Organizational Behavior: This course is designed to improve a student’s capacity for leadership. Students increase self-awareness as high-performance leaders and focus on aligning people with the goals of an organization.
- Professional Development Practicum: Each student selects two sections (2 credit hours per section) from a well-defined list of activities covering a spectrum of business experience.
- Decision Analysis: Each student takes one of the decision analysis courses designed to develop the skills and competencies needed for applied quantitative problem-solving applications.
- Global business concepts, personal communication, ethics and social responsibility, innovation, critical thinking and economic sustainability are incorporated into the core courses.
Sykes College of Business
The Sykes College of Business is an integral part of a 110-acre university campus in the heart of Tampa. As a comprehensive institution, UT provides a full spectrum of resources, qualified faculty and modern facilities.
The Sykes College of Business is one of the elite private schools in the Southeast accredited at both the graduate and undergraduate levels by AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB International is the premier business accrediting organization, promoting excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate and graduate education.
For the fourth year, UT's Sykes College of Business full-time MBA program has been named to Bloomberg Businessweek's ranking of the best U.S. business schools of 2022 at number 79. The list is based on data compiled from more than 9,000 students, 14,920 alumni, 900 corporate recruiters, and compensation and job placement data from each school.