Learn to analyze complex data to make better business decisions across diverse industries.
This online master’s degree prepares students to analyze big data to solve business problems. The program is ideal for working professionals from a variety of fields, including technology, marketing, HR, finance, health care, cybersecurity, higher education, government and the military.
Students learn to interpret data to improve business planning, operational efficiencies, capital investments, market position and more. Graduates are equipped to guide data-driven decision-making in roles such as management analyst, market research analyst, financial analyst and logistician.
- Gain marketable skills in data mining, business forecasting, financial analytics and more
- Come from any background — and go in any direction
- Start the program during the fall, spring or summer semesters
- Earn your degree in as little as three semesters
- Learn from expert faculty and industry practitioners
Join a Growing Field
Increasingly, companies have access to large amounts of data but need help transforming it into actionable intelligence. Despite a growing demand, the U.S. is estimated to have a shortage of 1.5 million business analysts (McKinsey Global Institute). According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, careers in business analytics-related fields are among the highest paying and fastest growing jobs in business and finance.
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Data Mining for Business
- Big Data Analytics
- Decision Modeling and Analysis
- Advanced Business Forecasting
- Analytics in Finance
- Marketing Analytics