The University of Tampa is a comprehensive, independent university that delivers challenging and high quality educational experiences to a diverse group of learners. Valuing the community’s international heritage, the University attracts students, faculty and staff from around the world with diverse backgrounds to facilitate intercultural awareness and understanding.
With more than 650 full- and part-time employees, UT offers a flexible benefit package with a selection of medical and dental plans, life insurance, a retirement program with tax-deferred investment options, tuition waiver for employees and their families, paid holidays, sick leave, vacation time and competitive salaries.
Applications submitted through our previous system are no longer available. Please submit an application to our new career site, which you may access by selecting the "faculty" and/or "staff" option provided below. External candidates must create an account before applying for positions. Once an account has been created, then candidates may view/manage their information as a returning user. Please be sure to include all required documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application process.
If you are a current UT student, student employee, or staff/faculty employee, please follow these steps to view and apply for an open position in Workday:
- Log in to Workday.
- Click the Career icon.
- Click Find Jobs - Current Employees if you are a current UT employee (student, staff or faculty).
- Click Find Jobs - Students if you are a current UT student (non-worker).
- Click Find Jobs – Upcoming Graduates to search for faculty/staff positions if you are a current UT student nearing graduation.
- The Career Sites will reflect current open positions for your review/application.
- Current employees may update their professional profile through the Career icon to include Education, Job History and other professional information.
View and Apply for Open Positions
View Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with UT!
The University of Tampa participates in E-Verify.
Finalists will be required to submit to a background investigation.
The University of Tampa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.