"Diverse in culture, united in purpose"
We value diversity and insist on inclusion because we recognize the health benefits of a diverse and inclusive clinical workforce. Diversity encompasses all that we are, including our innate demographics and cumulative life experiences, creating resiliency, empathy, compassion, and maturity. Recruiting, matriculating, and graduating diverse physician assistants with these valuable characteristics contributes to a health care system that is better prepared to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
Meet Amanda Klaiber, Assistant Professor and the PA Program Diversity and Inclusion Committee Chair
Meet our Faculty, Staff and Students:
- PA Diversity and Inclusion
- Welcome from the Founding Director
- Mission, Vision and Values
- PANCE Results, Program Goals and Outcomes
- Program Costs
- Accreditation Status
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Clinical Placements
- Preceptor Form
- Program Graduate Competencies
- Program Policies
- Related Right - Physician Assistant Home