- CASPA application opens April 25, 2019, and closes Sept. 1, 2019.
- Completed applications are due Sept. 1 and must be verified by Oct. 1. We highly encourage interested applicants to apply early to ensure faculty review.
- You may send one email to email@example.com alerting us of all program preference changes to your application after submission, but not later than Sept. 1, 2019. The changes should also be uploaded to your CASPA application.
- Transcripts for prerequisites and graduate degrees completed after your application submission must be uploaded to CASPA and an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 1, 2019.
- Interview invitations are extended by Oct. 18, 2019.
- Interviews are held multiple days in November 2019.
- Admission notifications occur by Dec. 20, 2019.
- Admission deposit of $1,000 is due by Jan. 10, 2020.
- Cohort starts late August 2020.
- Apply through CASPA by Sept. 1, 2019. See CASPA FAQs to assist you in completing your application.
- A supplemental application is required. There is no supplemental application fee. The supplemental application questions are included in the CASPA application.
- Campus interviews are extended to the best-qualified applicants and participation is required for admission.
Applicant tours are only offered on the following times and dates:
Monday, May 13, 2019, 1-3 p.m.
Monday, July 15, 2019, 6-8 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 24, 2020, 1-3 p.m.
Monday, May 18, 2020, 1-3 p.m.
Monday, July 13, 2020, 6-8 p.m.
Go to www.ut.edu/gradvisit to schedule a spot in one of our tours. Space is limited, so please plan accordingly.