The Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) results may be viewed here: PANCE pass report PDF.
The program is proud to announce that our all time PANCE pass rate is 96% (85 out of 89 graduates have passed their PANCE).
One measure of tracking improvement in the program’s preparation of students for the PANCE is through the PAEA National Standardized End of Rotation Exams. The current clinical cohort is at or above the national average in all specialties. They have completed five rotations, and we expect these scores to continue to improve.
The PA program will:
- Select qualified applicants, through a holistic process, who successfully complete the program.
- Provide a quality educational experience that allows graduates to gain the knowledge, skills and competencies required for entry-level medical practice.
- Provide a quality educational experience that allows graduates the knowledge, skills and competencies required to provide medical care to diverse patient populations in a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Provide a quality educational experience that prepares graduates to meet or exceed an all-time PANCE pass rate of 95%.
Effectiveness in meeting goals will be updated each June.
- The program expects to have a graduation rate consistent with the national average of PA programs.
- The program expects to have an attrition rate consistent with the national average of PA programs.
- 100% of graduates will be employed or actively engaged in a project utilizing their PA training (for example: medical missions) or enrolled in a post-graduate residency/fellowship within six months of graduation.
|Graduated Classes||Graduated Classes||Graduated Classes|
|Class of 2021||Class of 2022||Class of 2023|
|Maximum entering class size (as approved by ARC-PA)||48||48||48|
|Entering class size||48||48||48|
Rates will be calculated as follows:
*Attrition rate calculation per ARC-PA: Number of students who attrited from cohort divided by the entering class size.
**Graduation rate per ARC-PA: Number of cohort graduates divided by the entering class size.
**Graduation is held annually in December.
- Physician Assistant Medicine
- Program Costs
- Program Graduate Competencies
- Clinical Placements
- Program Policies
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Founding Director's Welcome
- PA Diversity and Inclusion
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accreditation Status