The faculty in UT’s Department of Physician Assistant Medicine are experienced practitioners who are committed to teaching students both the science and art of medicine. They are guided by a passion for student success, service to the community and respect for the medical profession.
In addition to the PA faculty listed below, the following faculty are shared with other departments:
Kimberly Dobrinski instructs in medical science, evidence-based medicine and laboratory science.
Fraser Houston instructs in anatomy and physiology, anatomy dissection and clinical medicine (pathophysiology).
- Physician Assistant Medicine
- Program Costs
- Program Graduate Competencies
- Clinical Placements
- Program Policies
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Founding Director's Welcome
- PA Diversity and Inclusion
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accreditation Status