Skip to content

Residential Student Key RequestPlease complete this form if you have lost your residence hall room key(s) or if your key is damaged. Damaged or broken keys will need to be submitted to the Office of Residence Life before obtaining a new key. 

Key Change 

Lost keys will result in a lock change and a subsequent charge. Please refer to the damage fees for charges page.