The College of Natural and Health Sciences offers academic programs in the following areas of study. Programs are delivered by dedicated faculty members renowned in their respective fields.
- Biology B.S.
Concentrations: General Biology, Molecular Biology, Biology-Business, Pre-professional Biology
- Biology B.A.
Concentrations: General Biology, Organismal and Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Science B.S.
- Marine Science - Biology B.S.
- Minors: Biology, Environmental Science and Marine Biology, Sustainability
- Biochemistry B.S.
- Biochemistry B.A.
- Chemistry B.S.
- Chemistry B.S. (ACS-certified)
- Chemistry B.A.
- Marine Science - Chemistry B.S.
- Forensic Science B.S.
- Physics B.S.
- Joint Degree: Biochemistry/MBA and Chemistry/MBA
- Minors: Chemistry and Physics
- Allied Health B.S.
Concentrations: Medical Sciences, Occupational Therapy Services, Physical Therapy Services
- Athletic Training B.S.
- Human Performance B.S.
Concentrations: Exercise and Recreation Leadership, Exercise Physiology
- Physical Education K-12 Teaching B.S.
- Public Health B.S.
Concentrations: Behavioral, Public Policy and Social Change, Health Education and Wellness
- Minors: Exercise Science and Sport Studies, Recreation
- Graduate Degree: M.S. in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Graduate Degree: Master of Physician Assistant Medicine degree (MPAM)