Browser warning

ResLife Applications and Forms

General Forms

  • Change Meal Planclick here.
    Meal plan CANNOT be changed after the third week of classes each semester.
  • Incident Report Formclick here.
    Complete this form to report an incident occurring in the residence halls.
  • Join the Move-In Team, click here.
    Assist students and their families on residence hall move-in days.
  • RA Application, click here.
    Fill out this form to apply for a position in the residence halls. 

Housing Information and Forms

  • Housing Agreement, click here.
  • New Student Housing, visit Residence by Symplicity.
    The housing deadlines for new students are May 1 for fall and Oct. 1 for spring. Information is available online in SpartanWeb, under the applicant tab.  After the housing deposit is paid, the application will be available in Residence by Symplicity.
  • Continuing Student Housing, click here.
    Only current residential students (includes those studying abroad or interning through UT) may participate in this process.
  • Summer Housing, click here.
    This form is for students attending classes in the summer and in need of on-campus summer housing
  • Residential Student Below Full-time Status REQUEST, click here.
    If you have dropped below full-time student status and want to remain in the residence halls, you must complete this form.
  • No-Guarantee Wait List, click here.
    Vacancies will be filled from this list only if spaces are available or become available at a later date. There is no guarantee that you will receive an assignment on campus by being on this list.