The Fitness and Recreation Center is currently closed until further notice. Find virtual classes, workout ideas, and other ways to stay active and involved on our Instagram, @UT_rec.
If you're looking for workouts you can do at home until our group fitness classes resume in the fall, head to the Health and Wellness playlist on the UT Video Channel on YouTube. Watch the video below to check out what kind of content we've been creating for you.
The Fitness Center will offer a minimum of 50 group fitness classes throughout the week during the fall and spring semesters. Please review the class descriptions for important information about each class as some classes are held outside or have a requirement to attend, such as a towel and water bottle for indoor cycling.
Please click here to view the current Group Fitness Schedule.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All facility policies apply to class participants.
- Arrive early and read the class descriptions. Some classes have size limits or require passes.
- Cell phones and personal music players are not permitted during class. Be here to workout, not annoy your neighbor.
- Campus Recreation
- Cass Gym
- Club Sports
- Employment Opportunities
- Equipment Reservation Form
- Group Fitness Schedule
- Intramural Sports
- Fitness and Recreation Center
- Leadership Challenge Course
- Off-Campus Trips
- Recreation FAQs
- Fitness Center Policies
- Recreation Staff
- Personal Training
- Spartan Slimdown