The Information and Technology Management (ITM) Department builds leaders fluent in the development, application and management of information systems, who grasp the quantitative analysis of data and information, and who apply operations management concepts in their organizations.
The ITM department also supports other programs in the College of Business and throughout the University.
- B.S. in Business Information Technology
- B.S. in Cybersecurity
- B.S. in Financial Enterprise Systems (FES)
- B.S. in International Business with MIS specialization
- B.S. in Management Information Systems (MIS) The MIS major is accredited by ABET’s Computing Accreditation Commission using the Information Systems criteria.
- Business Analytics Minor
- Financial Enterprise Systems (FES) Minor
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Minor
- MBA - Cybersecurity Concentration
- MBA - Information Systems Management Concentration
- M.S. in Cybersecurity with a thesis track option
SAP® TERP10 Academy and Certification Exam
Once a year, The University of Tampa offers the TERP10 Academy, which provides intensive training to prepare individuals to become a SAP Certified Business Associate with SAP ERP 6.0. If you are looking for a certification that improves your equity, this is the one. As a student or recent graduate, you are eligible to enroll in the academy and take the certification exam at a price that is simply not available if you wait.
The Sykes College of Business is accredited at both the graduate and undergraduate levels by AACSB International.