Next Program: October 2020
Where:The University of Tampa, Vaughn Center - 9th Floor
Our highly acclaimed, intensive, one-day program is designed exclusively for directors of public and large private companies. A limited number of registrations are also available to senior executives. Acceptance into the institute is contingent on meeting the above qualifications.
- View the 2017 Florida Directors' Institute Program Brochure
- View the 2017 Florida Directors' Institute Tentative Program
- View the Suggested Best Practices for Directors PDF
2017 Florida Directors' Institute Program Documents:
- 9:30 AM Panel: Developments in Shareholder Activism
- Developments in Shareholder Activism: 2016 Year-End Activism Update
- Developments in Shareholder Activism: 2017 Mid-Year Activism Update
- Developments in Shareholder Activism: Chico's FAS, Inc. ISS Report
- 1:45 PM Panel: Audit Committee Roundtable
- Audit Committee Roundtable: Donald Zimmerman Global PPD
We expect the Florida Directors’ Institute to be approved for six NACD continuing credits, eight CPA continuing professional education credits and it is expected to be approved for continuing legal education credit. This program will provide you with critical solutions essential to your challenging role.