Pre-professional advising is located within the Academic Success Center and provides dedicated advising and student services to students intending to go to a professional school for law or a clinical health field after graduating with their bachelor’s degree.
Please indicate your pre-professional path by filling out our pre-professional interest form. While pre-health and pre-law are not majors, declaring your interest will allow us to send you specific information on your intended field.
There are many essential steps on the journey to getting accepted into a professional school such as:
- taking pre-requisite classes, if required;
- getting involved on campus and within your community;
- studying for the admission test; and
- preparing your application package for professional school(s).
It is important to start planning early on to set yourself up for success, and pre-professional advising can guide you on this path.
Current UT students, please contact Jackie Mikulski, academic program specialist, with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Please include your student ID number.
- Academic Advising Office
- Academic Exploration
- Academic Petitions and Appeals
- Mathematics Placement Assessment
- Pre-Health/Pre-Law Professions Advising
- Request to Change Advisor or Major, Minor and Certificate
- Residency Policy
- Transfer and Veteran Student Advising
- Transient Student Status
- Unofficial Degree Planning Worksheets
- Withdrawal from the University
- Withdrawing from Courses