Students may withdraw from a course up to the withdrawal deadline. Refer to the Academic Calendar for withdrawal deadlines for each term.
How to Withdraw from a Course
- If withdrawing from a course, please consult the most recent academic catalog for policies about the penalties for withdrawing from a course.
- Information on how to withdraw from a course in Workday can be found on SpartanNet.
- Academic Advising Office
- Academic Appeals
- Pre-Health/Pre-Law Professions Advising
- Request to Change Advisor or Major, Minor and Certificate
- Residency Policy
- Transfer and Veteran Student Advising
- Transient Student Status
- Unofficial Degree Planning Worksheets
- Withdrawal from the University
- Withdrawing from Courses