A continuing undergraduate student at the University must submit a transient credit request form to take courses at another regionally accredited institution. Forms for this purpose can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office. To be granted credit taken on a transient basis at another institution, please read the provisions that must be satisfied in the UT catalog.
How to Request Transient Student Status
- Obtain a Transient Credit Request Form from SpartanNet.
- Complete the form, indicating the course number and title of the course to be taken at the other college or university.
- Obtain the appropriate signatures as noted on the form.
- Return the form to the Registrar’s Office, email@example.com.
- Academic Advising Office
- Academic Appeals
- Pre-Health/Pre-Law Professions Advising
- Request to Change Advisor or Major, Minor and Certificate
- Residency Policy
- Transfer and Veteran Student Advising
- Transient Student Status
- Unofficial Degree Planning Worksheets
- Withdrawal from the University
- Withdrawing from Courses