Skip to content

A continuing undergraduate student at the University must submit a transient credit request form to take courses at another regionally accredited institution. Forms for this purpose can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office. To be granted credit taken on a transient basis at another institution, please read the provisions that must be satisfied in the UT catalog.

How to Request Transient Student Status

  • Obtain a Transient Credit Request Form from SpartanNet.
  • Complete the form, indicating the course number and title of the course to be taken at the other college or university.
  • Obtain the appropriate signatures as noted on the form.
  • Return the form to the Registrar’s Office,