The Academic Success Center at The University of Tampa provides students with the tools they need to succeed academically. The Center houses the following academic support services:
- Academic Petitions and Appeals
- Major Exploration
- Pre-Health/Pre-Law Professions Advising
- Request to Change Advisor or Major/Minor
- Transfer and Veteran Student Advising
- Withdrawal from the University
- Withdrawing from Courses
- Academic Skills Courses
- Coaching Student Success
- Student Accessibility Services
- Students Overcoming Academic Roadblocks (SOAR)
- Testing Services
The Academic Success Center is on the second floor of the Technology Building (TECH). You can reach us at (813) 257-5757 during business hours. Note that our summer hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
The Academic Success Center provides comprehensive services that position all students to achieve academic success. We facilitate the high-quality educational experience of The University of Tampa through the Academic Advising Office and Office of Student Accessibility and Academic Support.