Use our online calendar to view and register for daily information sessions, open houses and program-specific events.
COVID-19 Update Regarding Summer and Fall 2020 Admissions and GMAT/GRE Testing
Due to the impacts of the COVID-19 virus, The University of Tampa understands that applicants to the Sykes College of Business graduate programs may be unable to take the GMAT or GRE exams.
As a result, the University is temporarily waiving the GMAT and GRE test requirement for qualified Summer and Fall 2020 applicants to the Sykes College of Business graduate programs. All other admission criteria will still be required.
For more information about GMAT/GRE qualifications, email the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies at email@example.com or call (813) 253-6249.
Program CostsTotal tuition for the Executive MBA program for students entering the cohort in Fall 2019 is $50,115. Updated tuition information for those students entering the cohort in Fall 2020 will be available by late Spring 2020. The total tuition is payable over the course of the program in five equal installments.
Rated by Fortune magazine as a “Best Value,” the total tuition for the EMBA program is an all-inclusive amount for the five-semester program. The cost includes tuition costs for all semesters, all books, course materials and student service fees as well as career management services tailored to executive MBA students. The program fee also includes a personal iPad, breakfast and lunch during each class meeting and airfare and lodging for the international trip.
- Completed application
- Four-year degree from regionally accredited institution
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) completed by individuals who attest to the applicant's professional background and academic potential. Professional letters of recommendation are accepted, if preferred.
- Professional résumé
- Personal statement: In approximately 500-1,000 words, describe your professional goals and how a graduate degree from The University of Tampa will help you accomplish those goals. In turn, you may also want to emphasize what you can contribute to the graduate program.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE)**
- Seven years work experience
- Application fee of $40
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 or better from an accredited four-year institution
- Relevant coursework
- Required work experience
- A satisfactory entry interview
Student ProfileThe EMBA class is comprised of students who represent a wide array of industries, including, communications, consulting, energy, federal government, healthcare, military and technology. The average age of students is 40 years old with 16 years of work experience.
Contact UsGraduate and Continuing Studies
Start the admissions process today!
Receive information via mail and email.