The University of Tampa’s continuing studies program is designed for busy adults who want to complete their bachelor's degree part time. You benefit from a truly enriching on-campus experience with tangible rewards, opportunities for personal discovery and professional development that you will use to advance your career.
Continuing studies students receive:
- Personalized assistance with admission and registration
- Discounted tuition rate
- Personal attention and inspiring professors
- Dedicated academic advising and support services
- Career services, including job-search and networking opportunities
Bachelor of Liberal Studies
| Choose one of these concentrations.
Contact InformationInterested in applying for continuing studies?
Contact your academic advisor in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- Continuing Studies
- Transfer Credits to UT
- Continuing Studies Admissions
- Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society
- Class Schedule and Registration
- Contact OGCS
- Financial Aid for Part-Time Undergrads
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- UT Recognition and Rankings
Start the admissions process today!
Receive information via mail and email.