The University of Tampa’s continuing studies program is designed for busy adults who want to complete their bachelor's degree part-time. You benefit from a truly enriching on-campus experience with tangible rewards, opportunities for personal discovery and professional development that you will use to advance your career.
Continuing studies students receive:
- Personalized assistance with admission and registration
- Discounted tuition rate
- Personal attention and inspiring professors
- Dedicated academic advising and support services
- Career services, including job-search and networking opportunities
Enjoy a stimulating academic experience on the most beautiful campus in the Tampa Bay area, conveniently located in downtown Tampa.
We help you transfer credits earned at other institutions and assist you in planning your shortest path to degree completion. Classes are offered year-round — spring, summer, fall, as well as in January and May intersessions. Choose one of these traditional majors or select our highly flexible Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree.
Choose one of these concentrations.
- Applied Arts
- Social Science
- Community Wellness
- Instructional Support
- Public Information
- Community Safety
Interested in applying for continuing studies?
Contact the Office of Admissions to meet with an admissions counselor.
Are you a current continuing studies student with registration questions?
Contact your academic advisor in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- Continuing Studies
- Transfer Credits to UT
- Continuing Studies Admissions
- Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society
- Class Schedule and Registration
- Contact OGCS
- Financial Aid for Part-Time Undergrads
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- UT Recognition and Rankings
- Graduate and Continuing Studies Newsletter
Contact the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
Start the admissions process today!
Receive information via mail and email.