Group Fitness Classes are returning to the Fitness and Recreation Center Starting Tuesday September 8th.
Our schedule includes both in-person classes and virtual classes via Zoom. Please click here to view the current group fitness schedule (PDF).
The schedule is subject to change at any time. Please visit or call our front desk for the most up to date information.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- All facility policies apply to class participants.
- Masks are required in the Fitness and Recreation Center, as well as during group fitness classes.
- Classes have maximum capacities set to ensure physical distancing at all times.
- Sign-ups to reserve a space in an in-person fitness class start one hour prior to the class start time. Sign-ups can be done in person at our front desk or over the phone.
- To sign up for a virtual class via Zoom, please visit or call our front desk.
Find virtual classes, workout ideas, and other ways to stay active and involved on our Instagram, @UT_rec.
If you're looking for workouts you can do at home, head to the Health and Wellness playlist on the UT Video Channel on YouTube. Watch the video below to check out what kind of content we've been creating for you.
- Campus Recreation
- Cass Gym
- Club Sports
- Employment Opportunities
- Equipment Reservation Form
- Group Fitness Schedule
- Intramural Sports
- Fitness and Recreation Center
- Leadership Challenge Course
- Off-Campus Trips
- Recreation FAQs
- Fitness Center Policies
- Recreation Staff
- Personal Training
- Spartan Slimdown