Agreement: In recognition that I plan to or have dropped below "full-time" (12 credit hours), and that the housing agreement I signed was contingent upon my being a full-time student, I understand and agree to the following items so that I may remain in campus housing for the remainder of the present academic term:
- I understand that there are resources available to assist me academically. I also understand that it may be necessary to seek out one or more of these resources to assist me through this particular academic period. (Your Area Coordinator or Assistant Director can help you in finding the appropriate assistance.)
Some examples include:
- The Academic Success Center
- The Saunders Writing Center
- Your academic advisor or Gateways advisor
- I understand that if I am involved in any incident (housing or judicial) in which I receive an Official Warning or referral to the campus judicial system disciplinary action against me will result in immediate termination of my housing contract.
- If I drop more credit hours from my present load, I will reapply for an exemption within 24 hours. Failure to do so may result in immediate termination of my housing contract.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
After reviewing my current housing and conduct records, Residence Life will contact me within three business days with a response to this request.
After submission, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the form above. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com.