Testing Center Hours:
Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–9 p.m. (during fall and spring semesters only)
Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Winter Intersession Hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Please note: This summer, the Testing Center will be transitioning to a new building on campus. As such, the traditional Testing Center location will no longer be available. However, we will continue to offer on campus testing services through various buildings on campus. After submitting your request, we will reach out to you to let you know of your location.
Important Deadlines for Fall 2022:
Final Exam Deadline: Nov. 11, 2022 - All final exams must be scheduled through the Testing Center by Nov. 11, 2022.
Makeup Exam Deadline: Nov. 25, 2022 - The last day students will be able to take makeup exams at the Testing Center will be Nov. 25, 2022.
Scheduling an Exam/Quiz at the Testing Center:
Students Currently Receiving Exam/Quiz Accommodations as a part of Student Accessibility Services:
If you are currently receiving exam/quiz accommodations through Student Accessibility Services, you must submit your exam/quiz request through your Accommodate portal. Accommodate is available on your MyUTampa. Any student currently receiving exam/quiz accommodations who submits any request outside of Accommodate wil not have that request honored.
In addition, all exam/quiz requests must be submitted 72 hours in advance, otherwise, students will need to take the assessment in the classroom.
As a helpful way to remember when you can submit requests, use the following example for an exam at 10 a.m.:
- If your exam is on Monday at 10 a.m., your request is due by 10 a.m. on the Wednesday before the exam.
- If your exam is on Tuesday at 10 a.m., your request is due by 10 a.m. on the Thursday before the exam.
- If your exam is on Wednesday at 10 a.m., your request is due by 10 a.m. on the Friday before the exam.
- If your exam is on Thursday at 10 a.m., your request is due by 10 a.m. on the Monday before the exam.
- If your exam is on Friday at 10 a.m., your request is due by 10 a.m. on the Tuesday before the exam.
All Other Exam/Quiz Requests:
Under certain circumstances, students who do not receive accommodations as a part of Student Accessibility Services can take exams/quizzes through our Testing Center. To do this, submit your request at the following link:
If you are scheduling a College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, please note that it must be scheduled for a two-hour time block Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Only UT students may schedule CLEP exams through the Testing Center.
Student Accessibility Services
Alternative testing is a common accommodation as many disabilities impact testing. We do provide testing in the testing center for students registered with a disability and who are entitled to testing accommodations. Many students elect to take their tests in the testing center as it is distraction-reduced. However, students must have registered with our office for the semester in which they are using our accommodations and have given us at least three business days notice. This notice allows us the time necessary to contact the student's professor and arrange to have a copy of the exam on the day and time it is due. Not all tests and quizzes may require a trip to our office, and scheduling them remains the student's responsibility. If the student or the student's professor has any questions regarding testing accommodations, please contact our office at email@example.com or (813) 257-3743.