Excellence in Education
The foundation of school success is the quality of the curriculum and standards of instruction. This is where school leaders make their mark—on both their schools and their students.
Support your teaching and learning with in-depth curriculum and instruction courses that help you look at your classroom with new eyes. Challenge your own assumptions about identity, equity, inquiry and curriculum development.
Key Program Information for the M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- Can be completed in as little as 13 months
- Long-standing relationship with Tampa Bay area school districts and administrators
- Coursework is designed with the working education professional in mind and takes advantage of slower periods, such as summer months
- The M.Ed. emphasizes curriculum theory, pedagogy and innovation in education, educational advocacy, social dimensions of learning, instructional design, leadership and research
- Offers candidates a new professional network within a class of their peers
- Opportunities for mentoring and scholarly collaboration with university faculty
To learn more, submit the form to the left, and an admission counselor will reach out to you within 48 business hours.
- Fast Track
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Start Your Future Here
- M.S. in Exercise and Nutritional Science
- Unparalleled Masters in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Success as a graduate student
- The Next Step
- Academic Excellence, Great Value
- Don't Leave, Yet!
- A Message from the President
- Message to Admitted Students
- Premier EMBA in the Tampa Bay area
- Go Spartans!
- Join the Top Growth Career Track in the US
- Personal Statement - Business and Nursing
- Personal Statement - Graduate Education
- Unparalleled Educational Opportunity
- Premier EMBA in Tampa Bay
- Unparalleled Educational Experience
- Your Fast Track to Success Starts Here