Excellence in Education
The foundation of school success is the quality of the curriculum and standards of instruction. This is where school leaders make their mark—on both their schools and their students.
Support your teaching and learning with in-depth curriculum and instruction courses that help you look at your classroom with new eyes. Challenge your own assumptions about identity, equity, inquiry and curriculum development.
Key Program Information for the M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- Can be completed in as little as 13 months
- Long-standing relationship with Tampa Bay area school districts and administrators
- Coursework is designed with the working education professional in mind and takes advantage of slower periods, such as summer months
- The M.Ed. emphasizes curriculum theory, pedagogy and innovation in education, educational advocacy, social dimensions of learning, instructional design, leadership and research
- Offers candidates a new professional network within a class of their peers
- Opportunities for mentoring and scholarly collaboration with university faculty
To learn more, submit the form to the left, and an admission counselor will reach out to you within 48 business hours.
- Fast Track
- Personal Statement - Business and Nursing
- Personal Statement - Graduate Education
- Personal Statement - Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Unparalleled Educational Opportunity
- Premier EMBA in Tampa Bay
- Unparalleled Educational Experience
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing Program
- Start Your Future Here
- Join the Top Growth Career Track in the US
- M.S. in Exercise and Nutritional Science
- Your Fast Track to Success Starts Here
- Apply Early
- Premier EMBA in the Tampa Bay area
- Master of Science in Nursing
- The Next Step
- A Message from the President
- Success as a graduate student
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Unparalleled Masters in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Go Spartans!
- Don't Leave, Yet!
- Message to Admitted Students
- Academic Excellence, Great Value