The Master of Science in Nursing degree offers graduate-level study with adult/gerontology-PC and family nurse practitioner concentrations.
The nurse practitioner concentrations prepare the advanced practice nurse for roles as primary care providers. Opportunities in a variety of settings position the well-prepared nurse practitioner to enhance access to excellent health care for all.
The Master of Science in Nursing program allows the advanced practice nurse to specialize in one of two concentration areas: adult/gerontology-PC or family nurse practitioner. The University of Tampa’s nursing programs are accredited by: The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. (http://ccneaccreditation.org).
To receive more information, complete and submit the form to the left. We’ll reach out to you within two business days. You can also visit our website to learn more.
- Fast Track
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Start Your Future Here
- M.S. in Exercise and Nutritional Science
- Unparalleled Masters in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Success as a graduate student
- The Next Step
- Academic Excellence, Great Value
- Don't Leave, Yet!
- A Message from the President
- Message to Admitted Students
- Premier EMBA in the Tampa Bay area
- Go Spartans!
- Join the Top Growth Career Track in the US
- Personal Statement - Business and Nursing
- Personal Statement - Graduate Education
- Unparalleled Educational Opportunity
- Premier EMBA in Tampa Bay
- Unparalleled Educational Experience
- Your Fast Track to Success Starts Here