The personal statement serves as an opportunity to convey your individual qualities and experiences beyond the confines of the standard application form. When written effectively, a personal statement can provide the Admissions committee with valuable insight to your qualifications as an applicant.
In approximately 500-1000 words, describe your professional goals and how a graduate degree from The University of Tampa will help you accomplish those goals. In turn, you may also want to emphasize what you can contribute to the graduate program.
- MAT applicants should address why they seek a teaching career;
- Med applicants should address why they seek a graduate level degree.
- Fast Track
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Start Your Future Here
- M.S. in Exercise and Nutritional Science
- Unparalleled Masters in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Success as a graduate student
- The Next Step
- Academic Excellence, Great Value
- Don't Leave, Yet!
- A Message from the President
- Message to Admitted Students
- Premier EMBA in the Tampa Bay area
- Go Spartans!
- Join the Top Growth Career Track in the US
- Personal Statement - Business and Nursing
- Personal Statement - Graduate Education
- Unparalleled Educational Opportunity
- Premier EMBA in Tampa Bay
- Unparalleled Educational Experience
- Your Fast Track to Success Starts Here