UT’s Continuing Studies program allows you to earn a degree on a part-time basis from a university with a long-held reputation for academic excellence. The Continuing Studies program offers a broad range of degree programs that are desirable for non-traditional students in Tampa Bay. If you have too many obligations to commit to becoming a full-time student but want to earn a degree, UT’s program can help you achieve your goal!
Benefits of UT’s program include:
- Over 20 flexible degrees to choose from in competitive fields like Accounting, Health and Management Information Systems
- The freedom to schedule classes around YOUR schedule, picking times that work best for you on a year-round basis
- A discounted tuition rate, saving you thousands as you earn your degree
- Personalized assistance with admission and registration
Take the next step!
Complete the form to the left and click submit. An admissions counselor will reach out to you within 48 business hours.
- Fast Track
- Personal Statement - Business and Nursing
- Personal Statement - Graduate Education
- Personal Statement - Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Unparalleled Educational Opportunity
- Premier EMBA in Tampa Bay
- Unparalleled Educational Experience
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing Program
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Start Your Future Here
- Join the Top Growth Career Track in the US
- M.S. in Exercise and Nutritional Science
- Your Fast Track to Success Starts Here
- Apply Early
- Unparalleled Masters in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Premier EMBA in the Tampa Bay area
- Go Spartans!
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Success as a graduate student
- The Next Step
- Academic Excellence, Great Value
- Don't Leave, Yet!
- Message to Admitted Students
- A Message from the President