FACULTY RESEARCH ON LEADERSHIP
Examples of leadership research conducted by Sykes College of Business faculty include:
- Amy Harris’s research on issues related to nonprofit leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Bella Galperin’s work on leadership in Africa and the diaspora, as well as the role of leadership in unethical and deviant workplace behaviors.
- Dean Koutroumanis’ work on leadership and organizational culture in the service industry.
- Erika Matulich’s research related to leadership in young professionals based on how they use technology and ethical practices for leadership.
- Robert McMurrian's research on ethical leadership.
- Susan Steiner’s research on leadership under crisis and nonprofit leadership and entrepreneurship.