(Program is currently suspended due to COVID-19.)
UT students have the opportunity to collaborate with faculty members to engage in globally focused scholarly activities or research. These experiences allow students to prepare research, attend conferences and present academic work in front of a globally diverse audience.
Students who are invited to assist faculty members with research and present internationally are required to register the international component of the experience with the Office of International Programs by submitting an application, completing pre-departure instruction and enrolling in UT international health insurance.
Deadlines are March 1 for summer and fall and Oct. 1 for spring.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Education Abroad
- UT Travel Courses Abroad
- UT Signature Program: Monteverde, Costa Rica
- UT Signature Program: Dublin, Ireland
- UT Signature Program: Sevilla, Spain
- UT Signature Program: Havana, Cuba
- Student Research/Inquiry Abroad
- Experiential/Community-Based Service Learning
- Athletes Abroad
- Summer and Semester/Year Abroad Programs
- Internships Abroad
- Financial Resources
- Healthy and Safety