The Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies has several different options for learning more about the continuing studies program. Our alumni have had very successful outcomes after earning their degree from UT – we hope you’ll come see what a UT education can do for you!
Meet a Counselor
Come see our campus first-hand and meet an admission counselor to discuss how UT might be a good fit for you. Our counselors will answer your questions and provide you with program-specific information.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Office of Admissions at (813) 253-6211.
|Summer Schedule||Monday - Thursday
Office closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Summer hours in effect mid-May through early August
- Continuing Studies
- Transfer Credits to UT
- Continuing Studies Admissions
- Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society
- Class Schedule and Registration
- Contact OGCS
- Financial Aid for Part-Time Undergrads
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- UT Recognition and Rankings