The Office of Career Services at The University of Tampa offers innovative programs and comprehensive services to educate and empower students and alumni to manage their life-long career development. Additionally, the office provides leadership and expertise to the University community on career development trends in the support of the institution’s outcomes assessment plan.
The Office of Career Services accomplishes its mission by:
- Cultivating partnerships with diverse groups of students, faculty and community partners to develop experiential and employment opportunities;
- Developing purposeful programs that meet the diverse needs of students and alumni;
- Fostering personal responsibility and professionalism throughout the career development process;
- Offering individualized career counseling and coaching sessions that prepare students and alumni for an increasingly technological and global society; and
- Consistently engaging in the assessment of existing programs, services and trends to ensure alignment with the Division of Student Affairs’ learning domains and the University’s strategic priorities.
Office of Career Services
Phone: (813) 253-6236
Fax: (813) 258-7271
The University of Tampa is currently operating under summer business hours: Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m., closed on Fridays.