15-Minute Virtual Drop-in Sessions
Drop-in appointments have moved online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
No appointment needed! First come, first served, 15-minute sessions.
If you just need a quick meeting with a career coach to get started on career exploration, internship/job search strategies, interviewing, career/internship fair preparation tips, and resume and cover letter review, come to a drop-in.
- We offer 15-minute drop-ins on Monday–Friday from 2–3:45 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
- Our last virtual drop-in each day must enter the Zoom room no later than 3:45 p.m.
- All drop-in meetings will take place virtually.
- Use your laptop or desktop computer if possible. This allows for your to quickly share your documents for review during the drop-in.
- Ensure your video, audio and other technology is working properly in advance.
- If you have trouble accessing the drop-in Zoom link during drop-in hours from 2–3:45 p.m. Monday-Friday, please contact our main office at (813) 253-6236 or email@example.com.
- Note: The drop-in Zoom link may lock early due to increased wait times.
**The first day of drop-ins for the Spring 2021 semester is Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Office of Career Services | Southard Family Building 117 | (813) 253-6236 | firstname.lastname@example.org