Practicum Overview for All Department of Education Programs
All Department of Education programs require the completion of multiple practicum internships. Internships provide Department of Education students with real-world teaching experience prior to graduation. Students have five practicum experiences: A pre-practicum (EDU 211) and then four practicums once accepted to the major: Practicum I (1), Practicum II (2), Practicum III (3) and Practicum IV (4) (final internship).
Please review Program of Study in the Catalog for details.
Contact the internship supervisors with any questions.
Director of Elementary Education Interns
Director of Secondary Interns
- Department of Education - Education Degrees
- Admission to Teacher Education
- Education Faculty
- Education Major Requirements
- Graduate Education Programs
- Student Organizations
- Teaching Internships
- Anti-racism and Diversity Resources for Educators
- Florida Teacher Certification Examinations Guide
- Professional Education Licensure Disclosures
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
View a brief synopsis of the orientation meeting for cooperating teachers.
Practicum IV: Download powerpoint presentation
If you have any questions, please contact Merrie Tankersley: firstname.lastname@example.org