- Maintains all student academic records including registrations and grades.
- Evaluates all transfer credits and monitors student progress toward achieving a University of Tampa degree.
- Maintains the list of graduation candidates.
- Issues University transcripts and diplomas.
- Certifies loan deferments and Veterans Benefits.
- Publishes Class Schedules prior to each term.
- Assigns classroom space during the academic year.
- Updates addresses and makes name changes.
Change of Address Form | Change of Gender Form | Change of Name Form
- Institutional reporting such as providing data to the National Student Clearinghouse and to the National Center for Education Statistics including, Classification of Instructional Programs.
Location: Plant Hall, Room 90
Regular Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST
Summer Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST. Most University offices are closed on Fridays during the summer mid-May through early August.
401 W. Kennedy Blvd., Box N
Tampa, FL 33606
Telephone: (813) 253-6251
Fax: (813) 258-7238