Come for your bachelor’s … finish with your master’s
Through UT’s convenient, accelerated 4+1 programs, undergraduates can earn a master’s degree with just one additional year of study.
Save time and money by taking graduate-level courses during your senior year — paying the undergraduate tuition rate and using undergraduate financial aid (if applicable) — and then complete your master’s degree during the next year.
You’ll graduate career-ready with both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- 4+1 MBA for business majors
- 4+1 M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction for education majors
- 4+1 M.S. in Accounting for accounting majors
- 4+1 M.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice for criminology and criminal justice majors
- 4+1 M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology for communication majors
- 4+1 M.S. in Marketing for marketing majors
These 4+1 programs are part of the UT2UT pathway, designed to help UT students and alumni earn their graduate degrees quickly and jumpstart their careers.
Application fees are waived, and you’ll receive special consideration for admission and graduate assistantships.
For more information, email email@example.com, call (813) 258-7409 or complete the inquiry form below.