Tuition, expenses and fees
Certificate Costs Per Course (2019-2020 Academic Year)
|$1,911||Tuition **($637 per credit hour x 3 credit hours)|
Certificate Costs with Scholarship (2019-2020 Academic Year)
|-$956||*Scholarship (50% of tuition)|
|$956||*TOTAL Projected Student Cost|
*Scholarship is applied to tuition. Students pay book costs.
**Tuition rates are established by the University and are subject to change in future academic years. The scholarship remains at 50 percent.
Scholarship Requirements for the Certificate in Nonprofit Management
The Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay awards a limited number of scholarships each year for qualified candidates. The award amount equals half the cost of tuition.
Apply online for our competitive nonprofit management scholarship. The application deadline is March 1, 2020, for the May 2020 term. Recipients will be notified by approximately April 1, 2020.
Student Eligibility RequirementsTo be eligible for the Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Gain admission to the program. All application materials must be sent to UT's Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies. Preference will be given to students with nonprofit management experience and potential to serve in leadership roles in the future.
- Have significant nonprofit/governmental organization (NP/NGO) experience, demonstrated by:
a. A minimum of two years of full-time NP/NGO employment, or
b. At least three years of continuous volunteer leadership with an NP/NGO
- Demonstrate a commitment to working within the Tampa Bay nonprofit sector for at least five years (beginning from the date of acceptance into the certificate program).
Requirements of Scholarship RecipientsIn order to meet the goals of the program, scholarship recipients will be required to meet the following obligations:
- Participate in and fulfill all obligations associated with the certificate program course requirements.
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA.
- At the conclusion of the certificate program, reaffirm a commitment to maintaining or pursuing a social sector career in the Tampa Bay area.
- If needed, represent the Sykes College of Business and/or the Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay to prospective students, alumni and other interested parties through events, publications and informal channels to increase awareness of the program.