Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct. We are dedicated to supporting The University of Tampa’s mission and upholding The University of Tampa’s Student Code of Conduct and Spartan Code. The Office of Student Conduct upholds University policies and seeks to hold involved students accountable for their actions through an educational process.
Students, staff, faculty and community members are encouraged to report any behavior that may violate The University of Tampa Student Code of Conduct, local, state or federal law to our office. Reports can be made by using the incident report form located below.
Office of Student Conduct Mission Statement
“The Office of Student Conduct within the division of Student Affairs at The University of Tampa fosters an inclusive university community based on the Spartan Code, Spartan Ready, and Spartan Living values and competencies and commits to sustaining an equitable, transparent educational process by promoting accountability and interpersonal development through intentional learning opportunities.”
The Office of Student Conduct remains committed to the following goals
- Promoting a safe, educational environment that supports inclusivity and civility within the university community.
- Providing a fair, transparent, and equitable educational disciplinary process for violations of university policy.
- Educating the university community on acceptable standards of behavior consistent with the Spartan Code, Spartan Ready and Spartan Living values and competencies.
- Assigning purposeful sanctions that promote critical thinking and interpersonal development for students.
As a result of interacting with the Office of Student Conduct, students will be able to
- Recognize when their own or others’ behaviors are in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate growth in the areas of awareness, conflict management, and effective communication.
- Demonstrate accountability by taking ownership of their individual behaviors.
- Determine a standard of personal ethics consistent with the Spartan Code, Spartan Ready, and Spartan Living values and competencies.
The Office of Student Conduct is happy to meet in person in Vaughn Center 202 or virtually via Zoom. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with a staff member.
Office of Student Conduct
Vaughn Center, Room 202
Phone: (813) 258-7228