NOTE: Drop-ins are available Monday-Friday from 2 to 3:45 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters in the Southard Family Building (formerly Riverside Center), room 117. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, drop-ins are currently being conducted virtually via Zoom.
Whether you’re a current UT student, alumnus or alumna, you can schedule your appointment to meet with a career coach on Handshake.
- Login to your Handshake account. (Be sure to UPDATE YOUR PROFILE! If your profile is not complete, you may not be able to select the appropriate appointment for you.)
- If you do not already have an account, no problem. Enter your UT email address, and click ‘Continue.’
- On the next screen, select ‘I’m a Student or Alumni’ (Please make sure you have tried your UT sprtan domain email address.)
- Click ‘Register a New Account’ on the next page
- Click on ‘Career Center’ on the menu at the top of your Handshake page once logged in.
- Select ‘Appointments’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Schedule A New Appointment’ on the next page.
- Choose the ‘Category’ that best fits the type of service you are seeking.
- Select your ‘Appointment Type,’ and choose a date/time for your appointment.
- Enter a description of what you hope to address during your appointment in the ‘What can we help you with?’ text box and click ‘Request.’
Office of Career Services | Southard Family Building 117 | (813) 253-6236 | firstname.lastname@example.org