Annual scholarships up to $3,000 per year (renewable for four years).
- New entering student (fall term entry only)
- Must major in political science to attain and keep this scholarship
- Unweighted high school or transfer GPA of 3.2 or above
- Completed admissions application and acceptance for full-time study
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the scholarship as well as your educational and career goals in political science.
Send your cover letter via email attachment to Rachael Dugo, admissions counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for scholarship consideration: Feb. 1
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (813) 253-6211.