Online Tutoring Schedule for Summer I and Summer II 2020
The Saunders Writing Center will provide online writing tutoring via Zoom during both Summer I and Summer II terms. This tutoring is synchronous, which means students and tutors will work together online at the same time. Students can access Zoom at MyUTampa.
For Interested Students:
All online tutoring sessions require an appointment. To schedule an appointment with a writing tutor, please do the following:
- Send an email with your preferred day and time to one tutor listed below at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment.
- The tutor will respond with an email setting up an appointment on Zoom or suggesting another time if the tutor is already booked.
- The student should email his/her paper or other materials prior to the session.
- Tutoring appointments can only be made one per day and are limited to one hour per day.
For your assistance, the following writing tutors will be available for online consultations during Summer I and Summer II 2020 (May 26 to Aug. 15, 2020).
Carli Costello, email@example.com
- Tuesday from 10 a.m.—1 p.m.
- Thursday from 10 a.m.—1 p.m.
Alyssa Huffman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday from 1—4 p.m.
- Wednesday from 1—4 p.m.