Online Tutoring for Summer I (1) and Summer II (2) 2022
The staff of tutors from the Saunders Writing Center is pleased to provide online writing tutoring via Zoom during both Summer I (1) and Summer II (2) 2022 terms. This tutoring is synchronous, which means students and tutors will work together online at the same time. Students can access Zoom at MyUTampa.
For Interested Students:
All online tutoring sessions require an appointment. To schedule an appointment with a writing tutor, please do the following:
- Send an email with your preferred day and time to the tutor listed below at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment.
- The tutor will respond with an email setting up an appointment on Zoom or suggesting another time if the tutor is already booked.
- The student should email his/her paper or other materials prior to the session.
- Tutoring sessions will last 30 minutes per day (and may be extended to 60 minutes if there is availability).
- Tutoring appointments can only be made one per day.
For your assistance, the writing tutor listed below will be available for online consultations for Summer I (1) and II (2), May 23 to Aug. 13, 2022, on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Monday: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Support
- Baccalaureate Experience
- Class Schedule and Registration
- Colleges and Structure
- Degree Programs
- Diversity Commitment
- Graduate Degrees
- Honors Program
- International Programs
- Macdonald-Kelce Library
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- University Catalogs