One of many ways we recognize the invaluable support donors provide to The University of Tampa is by honoring them as members of one or more prestigious giving societies. These recognition groups celebrate the generosity of alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends who make gifts each year to support University operations and whose lifelong commitments help secure The University of Tampa’s future. We recognize that each and every gift, no matter what the size or the designation, makes a lasting impact in advancing our institution. For more information about any of these societies, please contact Jennifer Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cumulative Giving Societies
Cumulative Giving Societies honor and thank those who have given generously throughout the years. Membership in these prestigious societies is reserved for individuals, corporations and organizations that make cumulative gifts of $500,000 or more. Every type of gift is counted including annual contributions, endowments and commitments to capital projects.
Pinnacle Society ($10 million plus)
Pacesetters Society ($1 million to $10 million)
Landmark Society ($500,000 to $999,999)
Membership Honors and Opportunities
- Presidential Invitation and Welcome Packet — Eligible candidates will receive a letter of acknowledgement in a welcome packet from the University president.
- Member Privacy — To ensure privacy, eligible candidates may specify degrees of anonymity and participation in the lifetime cumulative giving program. Each presidential invitation includes a privacy protection form enabling candidates to choose how they wish to be recognized and participate.
- Membership Announcements — Membership lists and announcements may be included in select publications and University websites, as well as displayed in suitable venues.
- Special Events and VIP Access — Lifetime cumulative giving society members are honored at special recognition events. Periodically, The University of Tampa has access to special events such as theater productions, private tours and book signings. When these opportunities arise, members of the lifetime cumulative giving societies may be given first consideration. Members are also invited to the annual Minaret Society Dinner.
- Priority Communication — Members of The University of Tampa’s cumulative lifetime giving societies are privy to special communication from the president and the University at large.
Annual Giving Societies
Annual Investment. Daily Impact.
The Annual Giving Societies recognize committed alumni, families and friends of The University of Tampa who contribute financially on an annual basis to any area of the University.