All registered student organizations (RSOs) are encouraged to visit the Student Involvement Suite in the Vaughn Center room 209. This space is exclusively for RSOs and provides access to a wide variety of resources, including:
- Paper and craft material for flyers and banners to help advertise and market their events
- Helium tank and balloons
- Cricut vinyl die-cut
- Banner printer and electronic die-cut with templates
- Exclusive RSO printing privileges
- Laptops, MacBooks, projectors and screens, karaoke machines, speakers with microphones and much more available for daily rental
- Popcorn machine, Sno-cone machine, tents and lawn games are also available
Peer involvement advisors are available during office hours to answer any and all RSO related questions, event planning guidance, room reservations, University policy/procedure inquiries and assist with projects. The Student Involvement Suite is open various times throughout the workweek, and hours will be posted on the office door.
For more information about RSOs, please visit Engage UT for the current RSO directory and contact information.
If you have RSO related questions or questions regarding available resources, you can contact a peer advisor by emailing email@example.com.