The following forms are to be used for the Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 terms.
FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid)
Florida Residency Documents
Find out more information on Aid for Florida Residents.
PLUS Loan (parent and graduate) Documents
- Direct PLUS Loan website: studentaid.gov
- PLUS Loan Application Instructions (PDF)
- PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) Instructions (PDF)
- PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) website
- Parent PLUS Refund Authorization Form (PDF)
- PLUS Loan Credit Counseling Instructions (PDF)
Student Loan Documents
- Direct Loans website: studentaid.gov
- Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) Instructions (PDF)
- Loan Exit Counseling Instructions (PDF)
- Student (Direct) Loan Entrance Counseling website
- Student (Direct) Loan Exit Counseling website
- Student (Direct) Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) website
- TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve website
- TEACH Grant Initial and Subsequent Counseling website
- TEACH Grant Exit Counseling website
Verification Documents and Tax Transcripts
The Financial Aid Office is pleased to announce that we have contracted with the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) for verification services. KHEAA will be contacting you with instructions on how to register on their secure web portal and complete the verification process at http://KHEAAVerify.com/website/KHEAAVerify/UT. Once logged in, you will be able to complete the required verification questionnaire, upload any supporting documentation and e-sign as needed.