To be eligible for the grants below, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each academic year you attend school.
Award amount: up to $6,895 in 2022-2023
Awarded on the basis of need. Award amount may vary based upon the student's EFC and the number of credits a student is enrolled in each term. Some Pell Grant funding may be available in the summer sessions. Processing for summer financial aid begins in April. Please contact your Financial Aid counselor for more information regarding your possible aid eligibility for Summer.
Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
Award amount: up to $2,500
Awarded to full-time undergraduates from low-income families. Pell Grant recipients are considered first for SEOG funding. Funds are limited. Learn more about SEOG.
Teacher Education Assistance for College or Higher Education (TEACH) Grant
Award amount: up to $3,772 per year
Part-time or full-time graduates and undergraduates preparing to teach are eligible to receive the TEACH Grant. Students must teach in a high-need area at a high-need school for four years within eight years of program completion. If the student does not meet this teaching requirement, the grant converts to an unsubsidized Direct Loan with interest accrued. Eligible students will have a cumulative 3.25 GPA (for freshmen, high school GPA; for transfer, continuing and graduate students, college GPA is considered) or score in the 75th percentile or higher on any battery of a college entrance exam (students will be required to provide supporting documentation). Learn more about the TEACH Grant.
Additional Federal Student Aid Resources Available
- Student Aid on the web: In-depth information on federal student aid programs, applying for financial aid and repaying student loans, www.studentaid.gov
- YouTube: More than 60 videos, inspirational videos from peers and advice from current college students, www.youtube.com/collegedotgov
- Financial Aid
- Financial Aid for Undergraduates
- Financial Aid for Graduates
- Financial Aid for International Students
- Aid for Florida Residents
- Financial Aid for Part-Time Undergrads
- How to Apply
- Scholarships and Grants
- Net Price Calculator
- Student Employment
- Soon-to-Be Graduates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Glossary
- Contact Information